Current time: 10-17-2017, 16:06 PM
Hi RubberD, Check this Plugin Plz
07-03-2012, 19:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 19:17 PM by ChiNa-Man.)
Hi RubberD, Check this Plugin Plz
Hi Guys, Support and RubberD...

Error 1: I just installed the "Echo`s Usergroup Legend (1.0)",, Its working fine, but when I click on each group, it goes to "Administrator Members Page! And there is only the Administrators that is beine showen, can you please fix it so it goes to each categories page, Thank you, or is it normal...

Error 2: And one last thing when inside the PLUGIN AREA, I click on the "Echo`s Usergroup Legend (1.0)", it goes to "MYBBEXTRAS.COM".. So maybe you could change the COM to NET.. Thats all,, Just a notice,

And keep up the amazing job.. Very good plugins, and no conflicts at all!
And please reply me back on the User Group Legend fix,, thank u,
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 19:11 PM
RE: Hi RubberD, Check this Plugin Plz
Ah, thanks for reporting that I'll get that updated Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 19:18 PM
(07-03-2012 19:11 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Rubber, sorry can you please check my post again, I just installed it, works fine, but after clicking on EACH user group, it takes me to Administrator Members Area,... is it normal

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 19:31 PM
Yes this is normal.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 19:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 19:53 PM by ChiNa-Man.)
Dont wanna make another TOPIC, But..
Thank you Rubber, Well I got another problem, hopefully you can help me...
I installed the "Sidebox" plugin, and on my template my "Search Box Navbar" is fixed to my PAGE, the CSS code is says "Position: fixed".

But after activating the Sidebox plugin, my "Search Box Navbar" goes to the RIGHT and I cant see many of the Texts on right, bcoz its out of my screen view. and a big space on the left. Can you maybe tell me the fix, I tried a lot to change the CSS, but unfortunatly, but here is the CSS code for my SEARCH BOX NAVBAR, maybe you could tell me the fix:

Code:

Register

Thank you RubberD
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 20:12 PM
Try changing the width:

Quote:The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Although I cant be sure as I didn't create this plugin.

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 20:25 PM
Nope didnt, work, Again thank you for trying, I will try play with it, if not then I have to change theme, bcoz I trully need the SIDE BOXES Sad I have not changed theme almost 10 times bcoz of small problems .. Thanks Rubber

Namecheap.com

07-03-2012, 20:53 PM
Ok no problem. I might create my own sidebox plugin pretty soon, In the meantime I hope you get that sorted Wink

Namecheap.com

07-10-2012, 21:41 PM
Worst comes to worst, if you REALLY can not stand it the way it is, set a specific width/position in the Footer html. It works... but if you're doing that try setting a percentile, such as
Code:

Register
Look up Div element positioning.

Namecheap.com

11-16-2012, 17:31 PM
hope i can see the fix. I want this also. Got problem of it

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad [Error Message] plugin error :( majaamaadi 7 3,187 04-24-2016 08:51 AM
Last Post: XLR-Thetis
  [How To?] Fix a conflict with theme and mychat plugin Cookiemonster 5 2,825 08-11-2014 08:38 AM
Last Post: Echo
  [Question] Editing Plugin Templates James Alan 1 1,172 02-01-2014 00:02 AM
  Subscriber Plugin. coolman699 2 1,063 02-23-2013 20:36 PM
Last Post: coolman699
  VB Plugin Spangle 1 973 01-09-2013 21:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)