Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:40 AM
Hello, and Merry Christmass
12-23-2011, 21:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2011 21:37 PM by ChiNa-Man.)
Hello, and Merry Christmass
Dear Users, Admins and friends!

I am a new mybb user, I am a vBulletin forum owner, I just figured out about mybb and this beautiful forum! So simple with everything.. My vbulletin board was hacked a few timnes, and it was only cos I do not support hacking and gaming on my forum, obviously some people was mad!

Well I was asked to give my forum or website, I must admit that its a free account, I am moving soon from the free webhosting, I am trying to move me vBulletin board basicly convert it to mybb! I have Password and Attachment conversation problems, so am desperat after help and some new plugins!

I will make sure to post my new Boards URL! Thank u for having me, I cant wait to explore this forum, and I was searching for "MY MOODS" plugin, which is my favorit plugin and it brought me here, and its Subscriber plugin, so it means that I have to buy a subscriber account! Which i will do in January!

Wish you all Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year!

by Miklo

Namecheap.com

12-23-2011, 21:44 PM
RE: Hello, and Merry Christmass
Welcome Miklo. If you need anything just shout Wink Happy Christmas to you too !!

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Merry Christmas! One-Two 2 1,008 01-08-2011 19:38 PM
Last Post: sharnedouglas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)