Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:38 PM
HTML Permissions for 1.6x???
04-16-2011, 00:58 AM
RE: HTML Permissions for 1.6x???
Yes, that's right. My widget would be in the first post of the thread.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 15:36 PM
Completed: http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=1163

If theres anything missing or anything you want added or changed just let me know.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 15:39 PM
WOW!!! That was fast, Echo! THANK YOU so much! I will work with it later this afternoon (have some things going on right now... NC damage from the storms this past week... ugh), but I will let you know how it all works out. Also, I have a question. Since this is a plugin for the posts, will those particular posts disappear when we have to upgrade mybb?

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 16:01 PM
No, all posts will remain after upgrades.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-18-2011, 18:16 PM
Cool! Thank you so much!!!! Big Grin

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)