Current time: 11-22-2017, 00:16 AM
HTML Permissions for 1.6x???
04-07-2011, 23:19 PM
HTML Permissions for 1.6x???
I was wondering if anyone knows of a plugin for 1.6x that allows administrators to post using HTML code? I used Labrocca's plugin for 1.4 which saved me a lot of time for this, but I can't seem to find a new plugin to take it's place. HELP! Smile

Namecheap.com

04-08-2011, 18:43 PM
RE: HTML Permissions for 1.6x???
Check this:
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Yell

Namecheap.com

04-10-2011, 07:12 AM
most of his plugins are fine one you chance compatibilty from 14 to 16.

(Sorry if I shouldnt post that here)

http://www.esforum.org The original and largest forum for Irish emergency services personnel

Namecheap.com

04-13-2011, 15:03 PM
(04-10-2011 07:12 AM)karlitosway Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I can confirm this works

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:14 AM
Thanks, but I'm still having issues. I can't seem to use widgets with <div> and <script> codes. What I want to do is use some exercise widgets in my fitness forum. You can see the widget codes here: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.. I know I can use them just fine on my main website, but they don't seem to work on my forum. Can anyone help?

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:21 AM
Ok where do you want to display these widgets on your forum ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:28 AM
(04-16-2011 00:21 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I just want to display them in a particular forum category called Exercise Library, so each widget would be in its own post... just as if I were typing a new post/thread. Do you think I can do this?

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:32 AM
Can you give me a screenshot of where you want to display it. I can do this no problem , just need to be certain on where its going.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:45 AM
Well, there are several widgets... one for each exercise... so I was going to put each one in a new thread/post with its own title. It's going to take me a while to gather each post with each widget. So, I don't want you to do it, Echo. It would take up way too much of your time. But, if you can show me how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. Here's the print screen and the URL address so you can see it bigger. As you'll see on the print screen, the first post is called "ADVANCED: Side Lying Arm Rolls." If you open that thread, there should be the widget from bodybuilding.com. But, this is just one post with one widget. I hope I'm making sense to you.

Highslide JS

Register

HERE'S THE The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-16-2011, 00:51 AM
Ok so when a user opens the post to read, you want to display it there ?

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)