Current time: 06-24-2017, 11:19 AM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
General All Subscribers - Important Notice Please Read
05-23-2012, 14:31 PM
All Subscribers - Important Notice Please Read
Plugin Downloading Changes

Ok, Ive been working on a system to protect mybbextras plugins, that system is now ready, I just need to implement it to the current subscriber plugin files. Thats why the subscriber has been disabled for the moment (24 hours or so). The system will now require all subscribers to upload a licence file to their forum root, once they upload this file they can activate and use plugins as normal. The system is more so to protect upcoming plugins for mybb 1.8 and eventually mybb 2.0, as opposed to the current plugins available.

What Do I Need To Do ?

Each subscriber will be able to download a blank licence file from the subscriber section. You need to edit this file and insert your forum url and your licence key (licence key will be sent to all subscribers). Upload it to your forum root and thats it. All plugins will work with a valid licence file.
An example licence file can be shown below.

What If I Dont Have A Licence Key ?

You simply wont be able to use any plugins provided by MyBB Extras. If you dont have a licence key you will be presented with a notice in your ACP informing you that your key is invalid.

Once the current plugins have been updated, the subscriber section will be re-opened (24 hours from now, give or take an hour or so)

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-23-2012, 14:48 PM
RE: All Subscribers - Important Notice Please Read
Aw, now I gotta wait to buy subscriber?

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-23-2012, 14:51 PM
Yes, downloads have been disabled for the next 24 hours.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-23-2012, 15:33 PM
Dang Sad Well I guess it'll be better once this feature is up!

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-25-2012, 03:55 AM
Okay, I've just subscribed, and this feature is going to be great!

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Nice work.
Is there any way to subscribe via Paysafecard or Mobile Phone, because i don't have paypal. :c

Namecheap.com

05-25-2012, 06:42 AM
(05-25-2012 06:09 AM)Karmah Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I am guessing Paysafecard needs a credit card? Just sign up for paypal and connect your credit card to it, or I think you can just use your card without even having an account?
Hope this helps

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-25-2012, 11:16 AM
(05-25-2012 06:09 AM)Karmah Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Paypal is the only accepted method at the moment, sorry.

Namecheap.com

05-26-2012, 13:08 PM
Ok, so now we can't modify it to our liking AND we have to pay extra to use it on another domain that we own?

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-26-2012, 13:27 PM
You can use the plugins on one domain.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] Registration Top Notice ari3l 4 2,806 05-27-2013 20:50 PM
Last Post: ari3l
  Show/Hide Site Notice Plugin Echo 2 1,511 12-24-2010 18:34 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Everyone Please Read Echo 2 1,200 10-07-2010 16:41 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)