Current time: 08-20-2017, 06:45 AM
Free Plugins Social Buttons - V2
10-03-2010, 21:27 PM
Social Buttons - V2
Screenshot

Description
Displays social buttons on postbit & members profile.

MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.1
Author: Echo

Changes made: Now adds the social links in the members profile as well as postbit.
Updated 29th Feb 2012: Bug Fix

Uninstall Version 1 Before You Install Version 2
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-06-2010, 13:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 13:43 PM by One-Two.)
RE: Social Buttons - V2
Good, new version.
Thanks for the update!

It's working fine for me.
  • MyBB 1.6
  • Theme: Apart (Dawn)

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Not working for me.. I am getting this error

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'fbpro'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD fbpro VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL AFTER msn
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 14:16 PM
1) Have you used version 1 ?

2) Have you uninstalled version 1 before uploading version 2 ? (Im assuming you didnt because theres no other way that these tables can already exist in the database)

Deactivating version 1 removes these tables in which case there wont be duplicate tables when you try to install version 2.

What you need to do now is goto phpmyadmin select your database , select "mybb_users" and delete/drop the following tables:

Code:

Register

Then re-install the version 2 plugin.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 15:33 PM
I already pm'd you about this error... anyway.
I found another error. When I'm going in modcp, accessing profile editor and putting something in my singature, it comes out with this error.
Code:

Register
I think it has to do with the plugin, unfortunately.
Please respond, I can't even change signature or anything.Evil

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 15:39 PM
Its not the plugin. What tables did you delete whn i told you to delete them?

This is the tables you shouild have deleted:
Code:

Register

That error suggests that you have deleted "icq" table.

You need to be very carefull on what you delete from your database , my plugiu table is "ICQ" not "icq" in which case id say you deleted the default table (icq)

If you can send me you phpmyadmin login via pm , i'll take a look and fix the problem.

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 19:26 PM
(10-08-2010 14:16 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I never had version 1 >.>

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 19:27 PM
Ive uploaded a new file in the first post , deactivate the plugin , re-upload the new files and try again.

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 20:05 PM
Alright, now it works perfectly...
All problems solved!

Namecheap.com

10-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Excellent Big Grin

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)