Current time: 09-21-2017, 18:40 PM
Free Plugins Echo`s Usergroup Legend
10-17-2010, 18:36 PM
Echo`s Usergroup Legend
Screenshots

Description
Displays a usergroup legend on index. Extra slots to add new groups from ACP (22 Settings in ACP)

A more advanced version can be downloaded here: http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=1931

MyBB Compatibility: 1.6*
Plugin Version: 1.0
Author: Echo

When you activate the plugin and nothing happens , simply goto:
Quote:The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-06-2010, 21:11 PM
RE: Echo`s Usergroup Legend
It's not working well, it displays wrong colors, check my forum at: http://www.internetzarada.org[/align]

Namecheap.com

12-06-2010, 23:18 PM
The colours are default when installed , you can set them from ACP , look at the screenshots.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed it. Thanks

Namecheap.com

12-07-2010, 10:10 AM
No problem Wink

Namecheap.com

12-27-2010, 21:05 PM
when i install the plugin, title of it alingned to the center ? how can i aling it to left ?

Namecheap.com

12-27-2010, 21:20 PM
looks cool! i'd like to have something like this!

Namecheap.com

12-27-2010, 21:21 PM
Ive updated this plugin with that option.

Namecheap.com

12-28-2010, 01:35 AM
By the way it is only aligned to center in internet explorer, not other browsers.

Namecheap.com

12-28-2010, 01:45 AM
This option only centers the title text. Theres a new option at the bottom of the settings.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)