Current time: 09-21-2017, 18:39 PM
Free Plugins IMG tag image resizer
08-22-2010, 18:59 PM
IMG tag image resizer
Screenshot's

Resized Image:

Zoomed in Image:

Description
This plugin resizes all images automatically that is placed in between The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. tags. The default width is 640px. The default width and height can be changed from the settings in the admin panel.

Compatibility: 1.4/1.6

(Files Updated - 5th-09-2010)
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-24-2010, 02:46 AM
RE: IMG tag image resizer
hi..
i want to use in my forum .. i active it but it's not work !!

Namecheap.com

08-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Did you get it working ? Clear your browser cache.

The images need to be inside The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. tags.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-24-2010, 13:38 PM
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. or The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup. ?? is there any different between them ?

Namecheap.com

08-24-2010, 16:15 PM
They will both have the same result. Lower the max width to see if that helps (Look in pic below)

Highslide JS

Register

Remember to clear you browser cache also.

Namecheap.com

08-26-2010, 02:03 AM
i Test these way.. but still it's not work Sad
do i mast edit same where in templet or add code ?

Namecheap.com

08-26-2010, 07:18 AM
No its should just automatically work when you activate the plugin. Can i have a link to your site so i can take a look? Im off to france for a few days so ill check it when i get back m8. Wink

Namecheap.com

08-26-2010, 09:07 AM
ok i will what for that ..Wink
EX:
http://www.kurdmax.com/mako/showthread.php?tid=6209

Namecheap.com

08-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Well I tried it myself as well, an it didn't seem to work, I've added the plugin an everything. Maybe give me a list of directions to place the "ncode_imageresizer" and "ncoderesize" because since they didn't have a path, I thought I'd stick them inside my main forum path which is "/forum"

The plugin shows in my plugins and the option on how big an wide is there, but when I go view a picture inside a spoiler and outside a spoiler it doesn't appear to work. Something I did wrong or what happened >.<

Namecheap.com

08-30-2010, 16:26 PM
Alright still doesn't appear to work.

The ncodesize.php is inside my "/forum" since it didn't seem like it was a path so I assumed that it would go there.

I've moved the "ncode_imageresizer.js" to the "/jscript" of the forum, yet the width doesn't seem to take affect of the picture like on this forum does.

I believe this is where the only thing that guests that are able to see at the moment.

http://mizuki.cz.cc/forum/showthread.php?tid=79

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)