Current time: 01-16-2018, 23:57 PM
Free Plugins Guest warn - 3rd version
11-13-2012, 18:47 PM
RE: Guest warn - 3rd version
thank you Echo,
it didn't dawn on me (till i looked at the tut), the answer was in the quote already.
sorry for not paying more attention, or searching for the tut Wink

backup is your best friend, remember to do it before you attempt to do any changes Wink

you can not hurt mybb by just looking around to get to know your way around, you might even learn a few things if you read things Smile

Namecheap.com

11-13-2012, 21:47 PM
No problem Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

11-13-2012, 23:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 23:37 PM by gmonly.)
now i get these errors, so i disabled it, then removed it from my site, reinstalled and activated it, disabled it, removed it again, my site is still messed up, 5 tries in total:

errors:
File does not exist: public_html/404.shtml, referer: my site addy/forums/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins

File does not exist: public_html/images/plugin.ico, referer: my site addy/forums/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins

PHP version 5.3.13
MySQL version 5.1.65-cll

i even reinstalled myshoutbox and replaced the editor (jscript file), still loading the shoutbox and no codebuttons. for some reason i have a bad backup, so that wont work. i don't want to have to redo my site, but it is looking like i will have to. no more plugins for my site, it was running great till i tried this plugin.

backup is your best friend, remember to do it before you attempt to do any changes Wink

you can not hurt mybb by just looking around to get to know your way around, you might even learn a few things if you read things Smile

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 00:46 AM
I just wanna point out that this plugin was created by another author. I'll take a look at the code right now, also whats the link to your site ? So I can see what has messed up exactly.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 02:13 AM
yes, i know this plugin was created by another author. thanks for the help.

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 13:47 PM
I replied to your PM.

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 22:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 22:26 PM by gmonly.)
replied, all set up.

thank you

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 23:09 PM
That issue should be fixed now, please check and confirm.

Namecheap.com

11-14-2012, 23:42 PM
when you click on the edit button for a post, it used to have quick and full edit, it only goes into the full edit. i can live with the full edit. it works good enough for me.

thank you

Namecheap.com

12-12-2012, 14:49 PM
It looks great.Thanks for the plugin.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   Warn Guest - 2nd version Clear 53 15,523 01-07-2018 20:39 PM
Last Post: deywtfcs
   Warn for Guest Clear 22 6,457 11-25-2014 18:07 PM
Last Post: afswa

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)