Current time: 07-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Free Plugins Emergency Message System
12-14-2010, 03:14 AM
RE: Emergency Message System
You never sent me what to add only where you said you would send it later.

Namecheap.com

12-14-2010, 09:03 AM
I sent you the edits in the chat bar did i not ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2011, 16:46 PM
Hi great site btw
I have problem with this plugin
when i add a message with html codes the background color we choose is not getting under it
of course it can be solved with html background but it's a problem anyway
then there's the problem that when you add for example 3 messages then you delete the one with id:1 the next time you add a message it won't use the previously used number it just goes on!!!(not a big problem again)

and one more suggestion is that when you have a message with display order 1 the next one is better to automatically switch to 2
but not a big problem again
hope you fix them anyway
but it's working great and my site is not even an English siteExclamationExclamation

Namecheap.com

01-06-2011, 16:57 PM
Yes that will need fixing , however there are 2 other (subscriber) plugins that do this with multiple options.

Code:

Register

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

01-06-2011, 17:49 PM
well i would be glad to have such support for such low price but my country won't let me pay online!!!
so i think i'm better stick to what i can find free

Thank you and i won't mind if you think this post should be deletedBig Grin

Namecheap.com

01-06-2011, 17:59 PM
No not at all , i wasnt asking you to subscribe , i was just pointing you to other available plugins. The decision to subscribe or not is totally up to you Wink

Namecheap.com

05-23-2011, 15:25 PM
it this plugin works??

Namecheap.com

05-23-2011, 21:44 PM
@NecroPsycho: This plugin works on MyBB 1.6, just edit the plugin file and change 14* to 16* Smile

Namecheap.com

05-23-2011, 22:31 PM
Great PluginHeart

Namecheap.com

07-03-2011, 20:05 PM
Good jOB!

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)