Current time: 09-21-2017, 18:40 PM
Free Plugins Emergency Message System
09-03-2010, 17:48 PM
Emergency Message System
Screenshot's

Description
This Plugin will display a message to users on every page or just the index page, based on the settings you set. It also allows you to use HTML within the messages and allows you to select from a range of different colours.

MyBB Compatibility: 1.4/1.6
Plugin Version: 4.1.3
Author: Nitemare

Attached File(s)
.zip  EmergencyMessageSystem.zip (Size: 4.63 KB / Downloads: 387)

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-04-2010, 16:28 PM
RE: Emergency Message System
good job

Namecheap.com

09-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Cool.
Also the setting "Alert Location" is really needed, just in case you want to display something in the whole site. I am gonna try this!

Namecheap.com

09-07-2010, 17:23 PM
Great Share..............

Namecheap.com

09-14-2010, 02:36 AM
Amazing, thanks!

Namecheap.com

11-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Freaking awesome. Keep up the good work.

Namecheap.com

11-20-2010, 12:29 PM
how we use it ? i cant find the options Confused

Namecheap.com

11-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Its in ACP somewhere , im not sure where exactly but its there somewhere. "EMS" is what your looking for.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-13-2010, 03:23 AM
What template change must I make ?

Namecheap.com

12-13-2010, 09:25 AM
I sent you the edit via the chatbar. Your theme is not fully 1.6 compatiable , thats why you need to add these edits manually.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)