09-03-2010, 19:00 PM
Advanced Profile
Screenshot

Description
Adds an advanced profile layout..

MyBB Compatibility: 1.4/1.6
Plugin Version: 3.0
Author: Alexandru21
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-03-2010, 21:11 PM
RE: Advanced Profile
The downside is that you never get an alert, when you write a comment xD

Namecheap.com

09-04-2010, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 01:43 AM by -sam.)
I have seen this type of profiles in previous ipboards.. it doesn't suit mybb tbh

Namecheap.com

09-05-2010, 15:59 PM
Thanks, one said something about it doesn't alert you if you have a comment, is there away to change that?

Namecheap.com

09-05-2010, 16:02 PM
Not in this plugin Sad

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

09-05-2010, 21:53 PM
Is there away when I have a picture in the background like so

Highslide JS

Register

Is there away where we can make the boxes/tabs have a little bit of background so that my members can read it no matter what background they can see. For example here is a myspace layout to help you understand what I am asking/talking about.

http://www.freecodesource.com/myspace-la...L704246947

As you can see their is a background picture along with where the text belongs, there is a darker pink. so the text maybe able to be read by others. I hope this has cleared it up a little >.<

Namecheap.com

09-05-2010, 22:10 PM
Yea i see what you mean , leave it with me , i'll take a look at it.

Namecheap.com

09-05-2010, 22:28 PM
Open: tabs.css

Find:
Quote:The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

This will give you a white background on the tabs, change the red part above to the colour you want to use and then re-upload the file.

Namecheap.com

09-06-2010, 00:03 AM
Thank you it worked.

ummmm once more another question, is there away I can move that which is my name "-iNeko_ and it says (Administrator) off the page and or place it else where?

Namecheap.com

09-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Yes first of all de-activate the plugin,

Open: inc/plugin/adv.php

Find:
Code:

Register

Replace with:
Code:

Register

Save the file, re-upload & re-activate the plugin.

That removes your username and just displays your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
   Last Visitors in Profile Echo 52 14,447 08-02-2016 00:03 AM
Last Post: patrick
   Playstation Network ID On Profile Echo 27 6,348 07-30-2016 22:04 PM
Last Post: --------KuTtY-CyRaX--------
   Profile Design Echo 117 31,439 05-03-2016 12:15 PM
Last Post: inyxie_27
   Resend Activation Code From User Profile Echo 26 7,783 07-09-2015 09:42 AM
Last Post: fnfhm

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)