Current time: 06-25-2017, 21:52 PM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Forum Width
07-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Forum Width
This isn't really a problem, but..

Is it possible to switch the green and yellow buttons? I'd rather mine be like this: Default | Small | Medium | Large

Instead of Default | Large | Medium | Small

My Forums
The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-01-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Forum Width
Not currently. Maybe in next update.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-01-2012, 15:02 PM
Ok thanks. Hope you can do it Smile

My Forums

Namecheap.com

07-01-2012, 15:35 PM
Actually you can do this yourself. This plugin creates a global template called "Forum_Width". Look at the bottom of this template and put the images in the order you want.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

07-01-2012, 16:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 16:48 PM by Switchbladed.)
Oh. Okay thanks Smile Didn't think to check that.

Thanks, I've fixed it Smile

My Forums

Namecheap.com

05-03-2013, 15:04 PM
Is there a way to move {$GLOBALS['fwidth']}? I tried to move out of the nav template to the top of the container but it does not work.

Namecheap.com

05-03-2013, 15:08 PM
Not currently, theres no hooks to support that move within the plugin. The plugin will need an update to allow that.

Namecheap.com

05-03-2013, 15:22 PM
No problem that will work.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Plugin Support Forum Echo 0 1,706 04-03-2011 15:04 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)