Current time: 07-24-2017, 07:44 AM
For Sale mybbplugin.com
03-19-2011, 21:13 PM
mybbplugin.com
Domain: mybbplugin.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Expires: March - 08 - 2012
WhoisGuard: Enabled

Bought this recently, had a few ideas for it. Not going to go ahead with any of the ideas. So its up for sale if anyone is interested.

Open to Offers.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:30 PM
RE: mybbplugin.com
Ill offer $1 for it

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:32 PM
Big Grin Keep going Big Grin

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:45 PM
"Bought this recently"

With that expire date it is at least a year old... Very recent Wink

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:51 PM
Yes its only 2 weeks or so old Big Grin

I may decide to do something with it if no one is interested in it. Or I may just leave it lying there lol Big Grin

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:52 PM
WHOOPS it expires in 2012. FAIL. I misread and though it was 2011. LOL.

Namecheap.com

03-20-2011, 20:53 PM
Big Grin

Namecheap.com

03-28-2011, 03:26 AM
how much do u want for it?

Namecheap.com

03-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Im open to offers.

Namecheap.com

03-29-2011, 01:37 AM
I'm interested in the source, but not so much the domain.
Always had fun with these mobsters type games. Next time we talk on MSN I'll make an offer for source.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)