Current time: 07-17-2019, 07:58 AM
Extra Report Options
10-25-2011, 19:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2011 19:16 PM by matrixsc.)
Extra Report Options
Quick question i've tested this and noticed when you make a report and it comes up as a mod notice, You then view the issue and it says under reason "First Reason"

Is there a way to get this to say what the issue was as i edited the first option to testing and was expecting to see that come up not " first reason?

So say i wanted in option Link not working how do i get it to display that in the mod notice and not saying first reason, Second reason etc?

Thanks.

Namecheap.com

10-25-2011, 21:29 PM
RE: Extra Report Options
Ive updated that plugin so it wont do that. It will now display the reasons you enter in the admin settings, in the mod notice.

Updated Plugin: http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=607

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-25-2011, 23:22 PM
Thank you working fine now Smile

Namecheap.com

10-26-2011, 08:00 AM
No problem Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shoutbox Report CDJVC 3 1,772 04-10-2013 19:58 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Extra sec. question not showing? The Anarchist 12 5,716 07-28-2011 00:19 AM
Last Post: The Anarchist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)