Current time: 08-18-2017, 15:40 PM
Error Message Please help!
08-16-2012, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 06:05 AM by Jonath1987.)
Please help!
Okay, I downloaded the Page Curl, and it's working fine, except that I'm receiving this message every time I'm in Admin CP, and it's disabling the "View Today's Posts" from my Header. Please help me.

This is also causing many issues with my plugins, keeps giving me an error message on top. Please help...

Edit: It seems like I'm getting the same error for every plugin.

Quote:The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register

Namecheap.com

08-16-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: Please help!
Send me an admin login, I'll take a look when I get home this evening, I'm on my iPhone at the moment. In the meantime read the licence key thread and make sure your licence key is entered correctly. If you can send me a FTP account also, I can double check your key this evening when I get home.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

08-17-2012, 21:35 PM
If you are getting that kind of error with every plugin it is a good chance that it is the PHP version being used.

Are you on shared hosting or VPS/Dedicated?

Namecheap.com

08-17-2012, 21:37 PM
It was a white space problem in a php file. Problem solved.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)