Current time: 08-22-2017, 00:43 AM
Editor Messed up
05-11-2013, 18:49 PM
Editor Messed up
Whenever I happen to try an use New Reply or New Thread, and even the Advanced Quick reply I always get this. I'm not sure if it started after I updated to 1.6.10 but I wanted to know how I can fix it, I've tried asking the creator but haven't gotten a responce yet, an looked on the Mybb forums and haven't found anything either. I know you don't normally support things you haven't made, but I thought this issue might be a universal since its with the editing options of the post.

Highslide JS

Register

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 19:08 PM
RE: Editor Messed up
You have tried asking the creator of what ? Are you using a plugin of some sort ? Or is it just the default editor ?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 19:12 PM
I'm using his theme NeonGlow

http://www.audentio.com/shop/view/MyBB/neonglow-17

I'm not using a plugin besides the Advanced Quick Reply, but at the moment have it disabled because of the image you see up there.

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 21:25 PM
So its the "Advanced Quick Reply" plugin that's causing it ?

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-11-2013, 22:14 PM
No, If you click on New Reply or New Thread thats where the image comes from, now if I had AQR on than the same image will appear on the quick reply.

Namecheap.com

05-12-2013, 00:22 AM
Off the top of my head it seems to be some sort of javascript conflict. Have you installed any plugins lately ?

Namecheap.com

05-12-2013, 03:51 AM
Nope, nothing I kno, I unstalled many to stop some of the processes on the site that wasn't needed, but it isn't affecting my Photoblis template at all. Just the NeonGlow, and yes before you ask, I've deleted the template, re-installed the template, even redid the files and still have this error.

Namecheap.com

05-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Ok so it's working fine on other templates. Has it ever worked correctly on the neon glow template or is this the first time your using that template ? Does the neon glow template use jquery anywhere ? Check the header include template.

Namecheap.com

05-12-2013, 17:24 PM
I've used the NeonGlow for over a year now. I just tested my gaming forum I had an upgraded it to 1.6.10 and the editor for that is still ok. Here goes the herder include template.

Code:

Register

Namecheap.com

05-12-2013, 19:19 PM
Im not sure to be honest neko. It may be an issue with mybb 1.6.10. Have you reported it on the mybb forum ?

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] Increase the length of the textbox + Editor? ForumMix 0 633 02-01-2015 10:33 AM
Last Post: ForumMix
  [How To?] add mycode button to editor? zero5854 6 4,303 01-07-2014 17:06 PM
Last Post: skinmi
  [How To?] Fix Missing Editor? Cookiemonster 7 2,835 08-15-2012 12:19 PM
Last Post: Echo
  Problem text editor zarta 10 4,231 09-11-2011 20:06 PM
Last Post: Echo
Exclamation [How To?] Text editor problem geo_jit 14 5,285 09-11-2011 16:11 PM
Last Post: armin3000

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)