Current time: 06-23-2017, 01:07 AM
Need an existing plugin upgraded for MyBB 1.8 ? Click Here
Do you have any plugins for these...
04-19-2011, 20:24 PM
Do you have any plugins for these...
Hi Echo - I did a search on here to see if you have any plugins for the "Terms of Services" or "Rules" like you have on the menus in the upper righthand corner of the screen, but I couldn't find any. I just wanted to ask and see if you can direct me as to where you got yours from. Thanks.

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 20:30 PM
RE: Do you have any plugins for these...
I can make 2 simple plugins to allow you to display a rules page and TOS page, you want them more or less the same as the ones that I have? (Mine are not plugins, there manual edits), but theres no problem creating this. I'll add this to my "to do" list Wink

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 20:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2011 20:37 PM by Abby.)
Oh geesh! I feel like I'm overloading you, Echo... which is not what I want to do. I was looking over how you do things to learn for myself, but I can't figure out those two things of yours. I assumed they were either plugins or php files, but I'm pretty much illiterate to "how." If there is an easier way for me to do them without giving you more work... I can try your advice. Wink
And... yes, I like the way you have yours... nice and tidy and easy to get to at the top. Wink
Would it be easy for someone like me to do manual edits? I just don't know where to go to do that.

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 20:45 PM
Yes there is, Install this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager

This plugin allows you to add new pages, all you need to do it manually add the html/css (Its ideal for these 2 plugins)

When you have it installed, if you want me to create a new page which you can then view and test out some pages of your own. If so, send me a login and i'll do that for you. Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 20:50 PM
Okay... let me try my little brain with this and I'll let you know how it goes. Wink Thank you.

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 20:51 PM
No problem , just post here if your having any problems Wink

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 22:19 PM
Thanks, Echo! Big Grin That worked perfectly! Wink

Namecheap.com

04-19-2011, 22:20 PM
Excellent Wink

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Plugins Question Conrado 4 1,503 07-26-2011 09:57 AM
Last Post: Conrado
  I think I have made so many requests that development on all plugins has halted =S groovybluedog 2 991 04-02-2011 01:47 AM
Last Post: groovybluedog
  [General] Awesome Premium Plugins CodyCFS 1 944 02-12-2011 19:36 PM
Last Post: Echo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)