Current time: 08-23-2017, 11:06 AM
Different Box Colour
06-22-2012, 21:50 PM
Different Box Colour
For a while now i have had a single box which is a different colour from the rest of my forum, can anyone tell me how to correct this please? (please see screenshot)
This attachment is locked until you reply to this thread. Become a subscriber and all annoying adf.ly links will be removed.

Namecheap.com

06-23-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Different Box Colour
Your colspan needs to be increased by 1. If you setup that admin account again I'll fix it for you if your unable too.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-23-2012, 15:06 PM
(06-23-2012 10:30 AM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Excellent thanks.
What template is that in? I still have your admin setup from last time.

Namecheap.com

06-23-2012, 15:11 PM
Somewhere in forumdisplay, just need to rummage about lol. I'll fix in in a few minutes for you Wink

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

06-23-2012, 15:31 PM
Fixed. Its was in "forumdisplay_sticky_sep" if your curious to know Wink

Namecheap.com

06-23-2012, 15:40 PM
(06-23-2012 15:31 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Thanks so much, yeah that will help me in future Smile

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)