Current time: 08-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Can someone help me with this SQL error please?
04-28-2011, 03:18 AM
Can someone help me with this SQL error please?
Can someone please direct me in getting this fixed. Every so often when a member (me included) replies to a post, we get this message (see print screen below).

Highslide JS

Register

I also use version 1.6.3 if that helps.

Namecheap.com

04-28-2011, 10:12 AM
RE: Can someone help me with this SQL error please?
Are you using the "MyBB-Boardactivity" plugin ? I'll check it out while im awaiting your reply.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

04-28-2011, 13:45 PM
Yes, I was. I just deactivated it for now. Hopefully, that will help until I hear back from you. Thanks, Echo. Smile

Namecheap.com

04-30-2011, 12:32 PM
I cant help that much

Namecheap.com

04-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Is this problem sorted Abby?

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

05-02-2011, 15:49 PM
Yes, it has been resolved, Echo. Thank you. It was the mybb-boardactivity plugin creating the issue. Since I've deactivated, it's working fine. Big Grin

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)