Current time: 12-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Automotive icon pack?
12-17-2010, 21:36 PM
Automotive icon pack?
Some of the icon packs are excellent! Does anyone know where I can get a nice set of automotive icons? I need like an engine, gears, tires...stuff like that?

Namecheap.com

12-17-2010, 21:40 PM
RE: Automotive icon pack?
Its not a pack but have you tried looking here: http://www.iconfinder.com

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

12-17-2010, 22:19 PM
(12-17-2010 21:40 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
I have...there are some good icons there, but I am looking for a set that matches. If I use iconfinder, I'll have to edit a lot of them to fit my needs.

Namecheap.com

02-05-2011, 16:58 PM
Thanks u Very Much

Namecheap.com

02-17-2011, 18:51 PM
Please help me. Where we can download Automotive icon pack.

Namecheap.com

02-17-2011, 19:07 PM
NO Advertising.

Mybbextras.com - Rules
  • Advertising in posts/signatures etc... is NOT allowed. If you want to advertise your forum etc.... , we do banner exchanges, we also provide advertisement slots, contact janota if your interested.
  • If you upload content thats not yours you must have written permission from the original author.
  • You must NOT upload paid plugins or themes from other websites, unless the author has givin you permission to do so.
  • Hacking , warez or any illegal content is not permitted in any shape or form.
  • Spammers will be banned instantly.
  • Disrespectful behaviour towards other members may result in a ban.
  • NOTE !! Most plugins on mybb extras have been tested using a firefox browser , some plugins may display differently on other browsers.

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)