Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:58 AM
Append initial content to posts
03-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Append initial content to posts
Is there a plugin where i can set some text to be displayed in the post edit box for certain forums?

I need to have it something like as an example

Url []
Description []
other[]

So when a user goes to create a new thread they will see this and follow a uniform layout for that forum.

Namecheap.com

03-10-2011, 14:12 PM
RE: Append initial content to posts
I'll be creating a plugin to do this very soon. "Default Thead Layout"

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

03-10-2011, 21:57 PM
RE: Append initial content to posts
This plugin has been created : http://www.mybbextras.net/showthread.php?tid=1005

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [How To?] make image on posts like what we see here? Shellton 2 1,166 07-31-2011 14:23 PM
Last Post: Shellton

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)