Current time: 08-19-2017, 00:40 AM
Alternatives for ficons
10-01-2010, 21:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2010 23:16 PM by -sam.)
Alternatives for ficons
I was just wondering, if there is some alternatives to the ficons plugin.

Namecheap.com

10-02-2010, 11:12 AM
RE: Alternatives for ficions
There is sam , its on mybb.com , sry i dont have a link but search on mybb.com

The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-02-2010, 21:20 PM
What do you mean exactly, maybe I can help.

Namecheap.com

10-02-2010, 21:57 PM
Here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-53881.html

$10 Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
25% Off any hostgator package - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.
$25 Off all reseller packages - Coupon Code: The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Namecheap.com

10-04-2010, 02:36 AM
(10-02-2010 21:57 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Hey thanks - don't know how I missed that thread over on MYBB.

Namecheap.com

10-04-2010, 07:46 AM
No prob Big Grin

Namecheap.com

10-08-2010, 23:18 PM
(10-02-2010 21:57 PM)Echo Wrote:  The contents of this section are hidden from your usergroup.

Register
Thanks for the help, will give it a shot as soon as I restore my forums Rolleyes

Sorry couldn't reply any sooner, been sick from some day's Dodgy

Namecheap.com

10-09-2010, 11:30 AM
RE: Alternatives for ficons
No prob sam , hope you get better soon Wink

Namecheap.com

10-09-2010, 18:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 18:20 PM by t3kla.)
really nice tutorial,
i made to do something but width sucks

Highslide JS

Register

May i send you (Echo) my test admin login that you can check it if it isn't a problem?

Namecheap.com

10-09-2010, 18:50 PM
Yea sure go ahead

Namecheap.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)